Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kreative Blogger Award

It was an ordinary day and I was checking my blog, reading comments on my latest post Lock Haiku Take 2, little I knew that a pleasant surprise was waiting for me. Pranita who has a lovely blog, Miracles Happen nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I am truly honored Pranita.

This is my first blog award and certainly holds a special place in my heart. Now it is my turn to appreciate and honor some of my fellow bloggers who have touched my soul through their writing and photography.

The rules of accepting this award are as follows:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you!

2. Share ten little known things about yourself.

3. Nominate six other bloggers for the award and inform them of their win... Fun!


Ten little known things about Tarun Mazumdar:

1. He loves winter more than summer (strictly not because of his love for black metal).

2. He is planning to have a mango style wedding.

3. He loves to eat and eat and eat. He seldom experiences foodogasm but when he does....

4. He loves poetry and his alter ego loves to create sadist poems (absolutely fictional).

5. He loves to hit the gym and work out.

6. He wants to become Bruce Lee.

7. He thinks Hatebreed is the best band for gyms.

8. He can spend 30 grands for one show of Cannibal Corpse.

9. He worships Cannibal Corpse.

10. He loves to cook and spaghetti in olive oil is his specialty.

The tough part has finally come. I need to nominate six great bloggers who have blown my mind in the recent past. Damn! this is tough...

so there you go

1. Jaskiran

2. Shikha

3. Grace

4. Magical Mystical Teacher

5. Leo

6. A walk in my heart


Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, congratulations...treat time... its a well deserve award.. Am soooooo happy for you...And secondly, thanks for nominating me and that too the first... ;) ;)......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party time Tarun!! This one is well-deserved. Congratulations :)
    And thanks for nominating me.

    ReplyDelete